Click here for a Shun information video featuring Alton Brown of Food Network's Good Eats
The Deba knife may resemble a chef's knife with a clipped tip, but the sharper upward curve of the edge is purely Japanese. The Shun Pro2 Deba is broad and though it can be used for many purposes, the deba knife is especially prized in Japan for the ease with which it slips between the flesh and bones of a fish. It's breadth lifts and supports newly filleted flesh, which allows the guiding hand to perform its task with complete dispatch.
- VG-10 "Super Steel" is composed of Carbon, Chromium, Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum, Silicon and Vanadium. The perfect combination for edge retention.
- One-sided beveled edge with a hollow-ground back.
- Ebony-black PakkaWood handels specifically designed for premium applications.
- Brass accented, highly polished bolsters and end caps.
- Brass medallion on handle.
- NSF Approved
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended.
- 6 1/2" Blade (16.5 cm)
FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING!
On orders of $99.99 or more through
Monday, January 21st.
Enter coupon code - c040317 - at checkout.
YOUR TRANSACTION IS COMPLETELY SECURE.
If you are at all uncomfortable with purchasing online, please feel free to call us toll free
at 866-233-6587 to place your order.
www.FactoryDirect2you.com is a fully secure site.
All products stand with a 30 day money back guarantee, see Return Policies.
All funds in U.S. Dollars.
© 2005 www.FactoryDirect2you.com
All rights reserved.
For any questions about products or for customer service,
Contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com
or call us toll free at 866-233-6587.