Currently not available due to licensing issues. Patina is working to resolve the problem and this pit should be available soon. Thank you for your understanding.
Join Bucky to get fired up with a University of Wisconsin Fire Pit. Alumni, students, and any Badgers fan will love our line of Collegiate Fire Pits. Each pit comes with a poker, a spark screen and a BBQ grill. These unique fire pits are a must for tailgate parties and grilling before the big game. Manufactured with pride by Patina Products, show your school spirit by ordering one today.
This product is direct shipped from the manufacturer's warehouse. Gift wrapping is not available and is not refundable. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Each fire pit in manufactured from cold-rolled steel with welded construction for years of durability.
- Built to last using weather resistant materials, making the fire pits resilient to temperature and moisture changes.
- Each pit comes with a fire poker, BBQ grill, and Spark Screen
- Sturdy spark screens inside text cut-outs provide extra ventilation and prevent sparks and embers from escaping
- Fire Pits are shipped fully assembled
- Fire pit measures 30" x 30" x 16"
Patina Products Fire Pits Are Proudly Made In The USA!
Patina 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
All Merchandise sold by Patina Products is unconditionally guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship. If for any reason there is not complete performance satisfaction with the products ordered, the product may be returned to Patina Products within 60 days for replacement or credit for the quantity returned.
Logos and images are cut into the sides of the fire pits using a CNC (Computer Numeric Control) Plasma Cutter and the finished product is hand welded and hand finished. As such, slight variations in patina finish, as well resolution and detail of customer supplied and/or custom logos are normal, and may vary due to the nature of our manufacturing process. Variations include, but are not limited to patina (rust) finish, logo or image placement, quality (thickness, resolution) of line art, cut and weld penetration and uniformity.