These Zwilling JA Henckels Steakhouse Steak knives are designed in the style of classic steakhouse knives and will glide through even the thickest of steaks. The 4-piece steak knife set is also perfectly balanced for quick, precise cuts around bones. Innovative inverted blade serrations ensure a fine cutting edge for years of durability and the high and low serrations reduce potential blade dulling. This professional-grade steak knife set is stamped from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive formula German carbon stainless-steel. Each high-carbon blade is ice-hardened for superior strength and sharpness and resist stains, chips and rust. The large ergonomic handles are designed of prized Palisander wood that holds its beauty year after year to accent any table setting. With a triple-riveted full tang for a smooth, safe grip, the Zwilling J.A. Henckels steakhouse steak knives are sharpened and polished by hand and will bring the steakhouse experience right into your home.
- Stamped from a single blank of superior-quality German steel
- Zwilling exclusive special formula German steel delivers long-life durability
- Friodur ice-hardened and 57 Rockwell Hardness blades start sharper and stay sharper longer
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades protect against stains, chips and rust
- Large ergonomic handles are designed of prized Palisander wood that holds its beauty year after year
- Triple-riveted, full tang Palisander wood handles are perfectly balanced
- Steak knives are sharpened and polished by hand by expertly skilled artisans
- Includes bamboo box w/ Plexiglas sliding door
- Magnets hold knives in place
- Hand wash
- Lifetime warranty
Zwilling J.A. Henckels 4PC Steakhouse Steak Knife Set w/ Wood Storage Box
Designed in Germany, manufactured in Spain
- Material: Zwilling special formula high-carbon stainless-steel, palisander wood, bamboo
- Model: 39134-000
- 4 1/2" blade (10"L with handle)
- 2 3/4 oz. each
Bamboo storage case
- 11"L x 7 1/4"W x 1 1/4"H
- 1 lb. 6 oz.
Use and Care
- Hand wash your Zwilling J. A. Henckels steak knife set. Wipe the blades of the steak knife set clean with a wet cloth and dishwashing detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Dry from the back of each knife to the tip.
- With proper care, your Zwilling steak knives will last a lifetime. No metal is completely stain-free. To prevent slight tarnishing, be sure to remove acidic foods (lemon, mustard, ketchup, etc.) from each blade after use. If blades should show some signs of staining, clean with a non-abrasive metal polish.
- Do not cut through bone with the steak knives or use the cutlery on semi-frozen or frozen foods.
- After several years of use, the steak knife set will need to be resharpened and honed with a sharpening steel. When used correctly and honed regularly, a Zwilling J.A. Henckels knives only have to be resharpened once in a few years.
- To prevent irreparable blade damage, it is best to store your steak knives in a knife block or in-drawer knife tray